- Each candidate must complete this form fully and correctly and forward it through his/her Head of Department, together with the necessary documents to reach the Registrar’s Office of your institution before the closing date.
- Photocopies of documents to be submitted with the completed application form are;
a. Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
b. Course Registration.
c. Identity Card
d. Letter of identification from your state/Local Government
e. Last sessional examination result.
- Two (2) passport-size photographs with name fully written at the back and duly signed by the scholar (Staple all 2 copies to space provided on the application form)
- Application submitted after the closing date, or incorrect/incomplete filled, or without the correct documents will not be processed.
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals.
- Science Subjects with Education.
- Arts and other subjects with Education.
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences.
- HND (science and Technology)
The award is for 2nd and 3rd year of NCE programme and candidates must have a minimum of 4.0 CGPA score on 5 point scale or its equivalent in the previous examinations.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Collection and submission of Forms:
- Application forms are obtained free of charge from the Registrar’s Offices of the following institutions:
a. Federal and State Universities
b. Federal and State polytechnics/Colleges of Technology
c. Federal and State Colleges of Education Students who are qualified to apply according to the above criteria should collect Application forms from their institutions and submit the duly completed forms at the interview venue.
- Candidates are advised to make only one entry. Those who make multiple entries will have their entries rejected.
- Completed application forms must be legible (Candidates are therefore advised to write legibly)
- Incomplete and incorrect completion of forms will lead to disqualification.
All completed application forms must be accompanied with photocopies of the following:
- Educational certificates (on no account should original certificates be sent)
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying
- Course Registration
- Last sessional examination result
- Identity Card.
- Letter of identification from your local government/State.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
Submission of application forms is at the interview centre. Admission for the Interview is strictly by submission form in addition to other documents.